1.22.2013

10 blocks!


This quilt is quickly turning into my favorite quilt...EVER!  I received 6 blocks today and this has really allowed the quilt to take form.  

Pam of Quilting Square One sent 4 blocks!!!  I really can not thank her enough for doing this.  





I love that she dedicated these blocks to her Mom.

Then, tonight I had a pleasant knock at the door to find Elizabeth of Inspire Me Grey with two more blocks in hand.  She said they look a bit like candy.  Elizabeth, I love candy, so they are perfect!  Thanks you!



Ahhh....this quilt is so fun to admire!!!



xoxoxo
~Val

3 comments:

  1. That IS one very fun quilt in the making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fabulous!
    have you thought about what type of quilting you will do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!! I know I fell off the face of the blogging world lately, but I would like to make one of these for you! I'll get going asap! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you stopping by. Thanks for leaving a comment!